Milwaukee Criminal Divorce Bankruptcy lawyer


In Wisconsin, we don't call it "alimony" anymore. Now we call it "maintenance" (sometimes, under certain circumstances, we call it "family support," too). There are a lot of factors that have to be considered when it comes to maintenance. How long were you married? Did you both work during the marriage? What is the highest level of education that both of you have obtained? Did either of you contribute to the other's educational pursuits monetarily? Are either of you disabled? Were one of you a stay-at-home parent during the marriage? Are you both working now? If you are contemplating divorce and you think that maintenance might be an issue, call or e-mail me for a free consultation and I will let you know what the chances are that maintenance payments may be in the cards for you.

Maintenance & Family Support Payments in Wisconsin:

Payments must be sent to the Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund ("WI SCTF"), Box 74200, Milwaukee, WI 53274-0200. The annual fee increases after January 1, 2008 to $60.

Below is the link to Attorney Ernesto Romero's site where the Judge Mac Davis Maintenance tax program can be downloaded:


P.O. Box 579, Milwaukee, WI 53201 Wisconsin State Bar # 1020925 -- Office Tel.: 414-224-0668 Cell Phone: 414-218-3906